Is it free to join LeisureClique?
Yes. It is free to join and free to communicate with our members.
How can I meet new friends in LeisureCliqe?
1. Participate in our Activity Partners. For example, to find a golf partner, write a message in Golf Partner or Golf Discussions. If you want to communicate with a member who wrote a message, write a reply to the message or request a connection with the member. Once the connection is established, private messages can be exchanged.
2. Join our Activity Groups is another great way to find new friends in your area who share similar interests as yours. You can create your own activity groups.
How can I search other members in LeisureClique?
1. You can search other members by their locations and interests using our Member Search: Under main menu (located at top of each page), Hover on Member > Click Member Search.
2. Type the person's name in Search Box.
3. Click on a name that appears on Activity Partners page, on Group pages, ... where he or she participated in.
To whom I can send private messages?
You can send private messages to your connections only. Please establish the connections first before sending messages.
How can I make connections with the other members?
Open the Member's Page of the person you want to connect with > Select Connections (a tab located above canvas image) > Select Request Connection.
How can I update my personal information (e.g. name, email, passworrd) ?
Login to your account > On your Member's Page, select Edit (a tab located above canvas image) > Select Update Your Profile > Select Contact Info > Update your information.
Depends on your browser setting, you may be asked to verify your password, once or twice.
What do I do if my account is hacked?
First, disable your account if you still have access to your account: On your Member's Page, select Edit (a tab located above canvas image) > Select Update Your Profile > Select Contact Info > Select Disable My Account. Then write us about your account using our Contact Us form.
What are the different types of groups?
Open: Group is visible to everyone, and anyone can join. Approval: Group is visible to everyone and anyone can request to join, but a request to join needs to be approved by group authorized user (moderator, administrator, owner).
How can I control group's notification setting?
On the group page you'd like to change the setting, select the 'gear icon' button at the bottom right-hand corner of canvas image > Select Notifications from the menu > Edit the default notification setting. *Note: Control each groups' notification separately.
Can't find your question or need more help? Contact Us