Where do you golf in the winter?

• A Porter
  • A Porter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
1 year 8 months ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #783 by A Porter
Where do you golf in the winter? was created by A Porter
Dubai? New Zealand? Or would you rather stay in the US this winter? While the northern parts of US are digging out of the snow, golfing in the southern regions is in full swing. 
  • With its pristine desert views and a modern, energetic downtown, Scottsdale , Arizona is usually voted as the number one winter golf destination in the US.
  • World-class golf courses and spas, magnificent views, and the natural beauty of the Pacific Ocean, and yet no need to carry your visa: Kauai , Hawaii is also a popular destination for winter golf.
  • You can find a bucket list of golf courses and good deals in Southern California in winter that fit various budget ranges. One first-rate example is Palm Springs , California. Winter is a peak season here, so reserve your trip early.

Don't hesitate: it's winter. You've worked hard. Enjoy a break to get in some important golf time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #784 by Jake Jordan
Replied by Jake Jordan on topic Where do you golf in the winter?
Great topic! I am actually taking a winter vacation to Barbados, and I saw that Apes Hill Golf Club is highly recommended, so it will likely be on my itinerary to get a tee time at least one day out of 6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Leisure Clique