What are your favorite ballparks and ballpark experience?

• A Porter
  • A Porter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #417 by A Porter

Spending a day or two out at your favorite ballpark this summer? Enjoying a breezy summer evening with a hot dog in one hand, and a bottle of cool beer in the other? You don’t need to be a big fan of baseball to embrace this experience: we call it a tradition!

Which would you rather be enjoying…

American baseball history at the most beloved ball field of all times, Fenway Park?
Trying to choose just the right drink from the huge selection of craft beers at Safeco Field?
A field with old charm and enthusiastic fans at Wrigley Field?

What is your favorite ballpark and your absolutely best time there?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #427 by Kimberly Sanchez
Replied by Kimberly Sanchez on topic What are your favorite ballparks and ballpark experience?
I've been to two ballparks: Camden Yards in Baltimore and Sun Stadium in Jacksonville. All my experiences were fun, and I found that baseball is much more enjoyable in person. When I went to Sun Stadium, we'd sit in the family section, so no cold brew. It was right behind home plate though so it was a great view of everything.

More
1 year 10 months ago #647 by Taylor Landis
My greatest ballpark memories and experiences had nothing to do with the location or the fame of the stadium. I had an amazing time as a kid going with my grandfather and father to watch the nearby minor league team. The team didn't win many games, but I never cheered so loud in my life. Those were good times!

More
1 year 9 months ago #665 by Emma Parkes
My greatest ballpark experience was when I got to go to Wrigley Field with my family. I'm not a major Cubs fan, but I do appreciate their history. It really had to do with the fact that I was obsessed with the movie "Rookie of the Year" around the time that we visited.

Moderators: Leisure Clique